clubdelagracieuse Index du Forum clubdelagracieuse
club de voile et de croisière de port st louis du rhone

FAQFAQ   RechercherRechercher   MembresMembres   GroupesGroupes   S’enregistrerS’enregistrer 
 ProfilProfil   Se connecter pour vérifier ses messages privésSe connecter pour vérifier ses messages privés   ConnexionConnexion 

Home workout equipment with a small foot print?

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    clubdelagracieuse Index du Forum -> Le reste -> Zone bla bla
Sujet précédent :: Sujet suivant  
Auteur Message
kevinhanks
mousse

MessagePosté le: Ven 25 Mai - 14:16 (2018)    Sujet du message: Home workout equipment with a small foot print? Répondre en citant

Hello,

I've known it for a long time, I am a *big* dude and I need to lose weight. A handful of events in the past 36 hours have brought this into clear reality for me that this needs to happen sooner rather than later. I've been seeing a dietician and have trimmed up a lot of loose ends with my diet, but for me to lose weight, I KNOW I need to exercise. When I mixed diet with exercise in the past I lost nearly 60 pounds, so I know it can be done. However when I did that I had no mortgage to pay and did not have a pair of zeolites running around.  So, I was wondering if anyone here had any recommendations for home exercise equipment that has a small footprint? My house isn't huge, but with the family we don't have a lot of free space to put more stuff. The only room where there is superfluous space is our basement where the ceiling is only ~6'6" (maybe, and I am 6'2") so vertical space is at a premium there. I'd like to get something to be able to do cardio at home, before the zeolites we had an elliptical machine, but it took up so much space we couldn't do it once we had to use our extra rooms for bedrooms. Anything that takes up less space?

Please help

I didn't find the right solution from the internet.

References:
https://arstechnica.com/civis/viewtopic.php?f=23&t=1265579
Custom explainer video agency

Thank you

Publicité

MessagePosté le: Ven 25 Mai - 14:16 (2018)    Sujet du message: Publicité

PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?
Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    clubdelagracieuse Index du Forum -> Le reste -> Zone bla bla
Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 2 Heures
Page 1 sur 1

Sauter vers:  

Index | Panneau d’administration | Creer un forum | Forum gratuit d’entraide | Annuaire des forums gratuits | Signaler une violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation